Rescue – Folding Tent – The Medical Tent for all rescue operations
Our special version of the Folding Tent Range, the Rescue is designed for providing shelter during rescue missions of all kinds whether it be a military operation, firefighting operation, police operation at a crime scene or an aid mission after a natural disaster such as an earthquake or tsunami.
With the usual quick set up your Rescue Tent will be ready to be used as a Command Centre enabling you to for example:
- Treat casualties, and keep them undercover until further help arrives
- Support rescue workers, firefighters, police personnel etc to take breaks whilst remaining in a clean and dry environment.
- Cover crime scene areas to retain evidence and enable personnel to operate in privacy during investigations.
It retains all the standard features of our Folding Tents (See General Information) and Accessories are available for it just the same if required.
The range of sizes available for the Rescue Tent are:
- 4.5m x 3m
- 6m x 4m
- 8m x 4m
Supporting a wide variety of rapid and professional rescue operations
As already stated, the Rescue Tent with its special features and benefits can be used in all manner of rescue situations.
It can be used as for example:
- Medical Tent: during major incidents, be it road traffic accidents, aid missions, the Rescue Tent can be deployed as a Medical Centre for treating casualties
- Crime Scene Tent: with its special features such as the extended layer at the bottom of the walls etc it is ideal as a crime scene tent as this helps prevent dirt, wind etc contaminating the crime area being investigated
- Command Centre: during major operations it can be used to provide centralised command and direction for the rescue operation concerned
The Rescue Tent has many uses for emergency services teams, aid workers etc.
Unrivalled specific features & benefits make this the best Medical Tent
Our Rescue Tent is no different to our other Folding Tents in the range in terms of quality and an array of features and benefits to meet your needs
- Colours & Branding – Generally, this tent is produced in white with a red roof synonymous with medical colours and the roof can be branded with wording for example “Command Centre”
- 100% waterproof and fire-resistant
- Easy assembly – no tools needed
- Suitable for all manner of rescue missions and operations across the emergency services sector
- Range of sizes to suit all needs (See Introduction)
- Sturdy and stable – can withstand most weather conditions
Specific features and benefits are:
- Sidewalls – these are equipped with special windows that can be opened with zippers
- Insect Net – integrated and ensures good ventilation and sufficient light whilst keeping insects out.
- Privacy Protection – the window can be closed from the inside with an opaque cover protecting from prying eyes
- Doors – can be opened and rolled up
- Extended Layers – the bottom of all the sidewalls is PVC and allows for sandbags to be attached helping to prevent ingress of dirt, water etc.
- Anti-Slip Flooring – connected to the tent frame and sidewalls to enable a closed unit to be created and absorbs liquids and spillages.
- Permeable Fabric
To learn more & place your order Contact us today
If you are working within the Emergency Services (Police, Ambulance or Fire) or as an aid worker deployed in a natural disaster and are looking for an easy to setup, portable Folding Tent to use as a Command Centre, Medical Tent etc, we know we have the perfect sturdy long lasting solution and can support you in recommending the right setup for your rescue situation. Contact Us today to discuss your requirements and we will be happy to help.